Tuesday, June 15, 2004

this is to u ray! inspired by him

one day i met a girl.
she was hurricane personified.
as she came storming down
on my little world.

she was unique, different.
wildness tempered with innocence.
no wonder guys swarm ard her
like bees to honey

as i typed, people read.
not a lot but not that few
got to know how i felt
abt this destructive force.

alas, i'm getting caught in the hurricane.
oh someone pls save me
before i get lost again
in the sea of emotions.

these three i thank now
Cyn, Ray and Ying
isn't it amazing,
that u three will make me CRY?

thanks for your counsel,
both harsh and soothing words
so stand with me this hour
as i resist this hurricane

though i yearn to be caught in it,
my spirit cries otherwise
and years of sharpening,
has taught me to heed its cry.

so thank you for reading. this's been something by peter. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home