Tuesday, June 15, 2004

watever this may be III

met a pretty superstar
coursing thru the sky
shining purple and pink
brightly in the dark sky

my orbs went ballistic
as she waltzed by
my heart dancing to
the rhythm of the dance

soon my orbital began
around this pretty superstar
till it came to a fiery end
as i crash and burn to a crisp

as i dodge the hurricane
from sweeping me away
i smell the scent of the superstar
rising from the ashes of past

the heat is so intense
i am putty in her hands
make me or break me
who am i to know?

so don't copy N'SYNC
a puppet on strings.
or make me into a yoyo,
to go through high and lows.

scars from the distant past
are still fresh for all to see
may they be fully healed
and never to be ripped again

so i cry out to heaven
that far away be it from me
i'll rather be tossed
than to be burned once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home