Tuesday, June 15, 2004

concern

deep within the labryinth
of chambers of your heart
does my name take residence
even in the smallest of them?

do i or do i not?
i beseech you.
may the answer come,
like the break of dawn

enough of curtain calls
and the encores of man
life is not a stage,
to act out one's whelms.

how much do you care?
only when the good old
green eyed monster comes
a calling at your house?

a friend in deed is
a friend indeed.
where were you
when i needed u so dear?

now i'm alone again
ignored and cast aside.
am i your barbie doll,
permanently on display?

if you don't care for me
please walk away for good
lest i take up action and
offer you my left hand of fellowship

so depart from me i plead
and torment me no longer
roller coaster are no longer
the order of my day

may the star of old
sparkle and fade
let it fade into darkness
a distant memory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home